and i couldn't help but think that someday some girl is going to notice the scar and it'll be one of those things she just loves about chas' face, just like i love dev's scar. wow. that's something to think about. she's out there somewhere, growing up even as we speak. here's hoping she has super cool parents...named mandi and jared??? :) go tressa!
but i digress -- chas was a trooper during the entire er stay and i was so grateful that a school friend's mom took cole and avery to her house to play so i only had to hold on to ike during the three hour ordeal. thank goodness for good people like susan! and thank goodness it was Chas' eyebrow and not his eye! God shows us blessings everyday.
1 comment:
Sorry about the stitches. I hope you don't mind my stalking...I love keeping track of my Porter "relatives." I can't believe how old Chas looks in this picture! Ike is adorable too!
Post a Comment