the great huge adventure that is the porter family
I just bumped into Hermana Brown the other night while camping, and then found your blog through hers. So good to see how your are!Your family looks beautiful. I never would have guessed you'd end up on the west coast.Christina (Miller) Franklin
Dear Friend,Thank you for being my friend. I adore you and your family. Wish you were here~ craft night tonight at my house, and it's gonna be a fun one. PS~ PLEASE update your blog. We enjoy reading it...
Post a Comment
2 comments:
I just bumped into Hermana Brown the other night while camping, and then found your blog through hers. So good to see how your are!
Your family looks beautiful. I never would have guessed you'd end up on the west coast.
Christina (Miller) Franklin
Dear Friend,
Thank you for being my friend. I adore you and your family. Wish you were here~ craft night tonight at my house, and it's gonna be a fun one. PS~ PLEASE update your blog. We enjoy reading it...
Post a Comment