he's not quite up all the time yet, but you can tell he's working it out. he's been getting up more and more and really worked hard this week on getting up all by himself. it never ceases to amaze me -- kids learning to walk is just incredible to watch. it's my favorite thing in the first year for sure :)
5 comments:
He has gotten so big!! I am so glad you sent me your blog. In the last 10 minutes I have had to play every video over and over- Taylor just can't get enough of!! He misses Cole so much and was searching every video to see if he was in it anywhere!!
Hi!I am really impressed how well he gets up! Elise is starting to get on her knees. This time I don't look forward to crawling. I worry what the other two will leave on the floor and we don't have a gate for the stairs!
i know! isaac has eaten all sorts of crap off our floors. he ate these small star stickers avery left out once and hacked and coughed for an entire day before i figured out what had happened. he finally got them down and out! sheesh. from the time their crawling until they are in nursery i just try and hang in. it's a dirty, tough time. but it's the last time i'm doing it so i'm find it's much more enjoyable :)knowing it's my last.
Wow, he's learned so fast. Both of mine were well-passed a year old before walking. And I didn't realize what a blondy he is. Super cute. Can't wait to see you all soon.
Isaac is adorable.
On a side note- Isaac can't be your last- you guys are just such good parents & have so much to offer at least a few MORE kids! :) Sheesh! C'mon.
Post a Comment