Are you killing me with this jacked up post!! YOu are sooo funny...did you mean to write it all reversed? You guys all look great, Cole looks so grown up, what a cutie and go Ave's with the puzzles, that's awesome. And are you serious....2 weeks without Daddy, were they like dying or what, and were you poking your eyes out cause I know I would have been :)
um, no i didn't realize it would post it backwards. i did it from picasa and was just a boob for not realizing all the gliches before starting. and then i was just too tired to fix it. you know what i say? just move on... that's my motto these days. see a couple of girls kissing on the street? just move on. see your beloved neighbor come home half naked in the morning? just move on. it's pretty much my motto for mental safety at this point. :) in the end we've been without dev for five weeks since august. it's getting easier, but i always notice his absence. so did the kids.
3 comments:
What the?!? Why did I not know you had a blog? A very well kept secret, I suppose. We'll I'll be checking in regularly!
Are you killing me with this jacked up post!! YOu are sooo funny...did you mean to write it all reversed? You guys all look great, Cole looks so grown up, what a cutie and go Ave's with the puzzles, that's awesome. And are you serious....2 weeks without Daddy, were they like dying or what, and were you poking your eyes out cause I know I would have been :)
um, no i didn't realize it would post it backwards. i did it from picasa and was just a boob for not realizing all the gliches before starting. and then i was just too tired to fix it. you know what i say? just move on... that's my motto these days. see a couple of girls kissing on the street? just move on. see your beloved neighbor come home half naked in the morning? just move on. it's pretty much my motto for mental safety at this point. :) in the end we've been without dev for five weeks since august. it's getting easier, but i always notice his absence. so did the kids.
Post a Comment