Afterwards we hit our park for awhile til Chas was done also. Cole is really getting so good at climbing trees these days. He is really enjoying growing up. It's fun to watch him come into his own.
While I was busy watching Cole the other two wandered over to the 'little park' as we call it. When I got over there I found this...
I still can't figure out how she did this by herself. And then I looked over and saw this...
amazing. Four crazy climbers. It's official. And this kid has NO fear. It's scary. Two seconds after this picture was taken his legs fell through the bars. Good thing he has a death grip with his hands. No picture of that though. I figured I'd better go help him...but only cause the man sitting two feet from him didn't budge.
2 comments:
Yea! Another post! Of course you have 4 climbers -- thanks to Chas my kids are crazy climbers (and I'm secretly proud when they are at the top of the McDonald's playstructure -- on the outside of it :) I miss you and those kids...
Wow, your kids are crazy!
And I can't get over how much Cole looks like Devan's little kid pics. So fun!
Post a Comment