Wednesday, October 7, 2009

look out cause here she comes...

a learned how to ride a bike without training wheels on saturday. she just got on and rode away so quick i missed the first couple of rides. here's the third or fourth one. enjoy! good thing that in taking off the training wheels we somehow messed up her bike chain and now it won't stay on for anything. sheesh! i tell you what. now i actually have to go get it fixed cause she'll finally ride the stinkin bike.

ah life!

2 comments:

Julie said...

Awesome! Chloe was watching that and suddenly she goes, "Mom, is that me riding that bike?" I'm like, "huh?" One, she can't ride a bike and two, her bike is red and blue. "But that's what I look like when I ride my bike." Sure, whatever. But really, Avery kicks her butt.

Juneanne said...

Way to go, Avery!!! PopPop and Granmomma say YOU ARE THE BOMB!!!
Kisses and hugs to you, girlfriend~