I really love this site, Olivia. It is such a joy for me to see the children in action and hear their voices! Thank you so much for posting here so I can get my 'fix' Size 6-9 months already?! Oh, my! He sure is a cutie, though~ Momma
he's so big mom! most of the six to nine that i have a barely fitting him. and he just turned over from back to front about five minutes ago for the first time ever! how great. he totally reminds me of cole -- so stinking determined to get going. i suppose chas and avery were just the same. we have no sleepers that's for sure. i'm okay with that :)
2 comments:
I really love this site, Olivia. It is such a joy for me to see the children in action and hear their voices! Thank you so much for posting here so I can get my 'fix' Size 6-9 months already?! Oh, my! He sure is a cutie, though~ Momma
he's so big mom! most of the six to nine that i have a barely fitting him. and he just turned over from back to front about five minutes ago for the first time ever! how great. he totally reminds me of cole -- so stinking determined to get going. i suppose chas and avery were just the same. we have no sleepers that's for sure. i'm okay with that :)
Post a Comment