so cole could NOT stop singing "the wise man" song yesterday. they must have sung it in primary -- with the right words, no doubt. cole's version? "the WHITE man built his house upon the ____." yeah, white. dev and i laughed our bottoms off. speaking of bottoms, i put the blank in there cause he kept interchanging it with his current favorite words "poopy" and "butt crack". yeah, that's right.
I KNOW! we're working on it. vicki always used to tell me to use the word "bottom" cause even though 'butt' isn't a bad word it would get used and abused. how right she was! so now we're working uphill trying to limit the usage of the bathroom words, but a hill covered in poopy is a slippery slope to climb. we have occassional setbacks. :) good thing Cole has that killer smile!
1 comment:
Very funny. It's been a long time since I've seen Cole, but whenever I think about him talking, the words poopy and butt pop into my head. He's been on that kick for a while now huh. Silly kid.
Post a Comment