devan and i, many times, have mused over what it would have been like to have a brother. neither of us have any brothers and we both always wanted at least one. chas, cole, and isaac have two. avery has three! lucky ducks. that's what we're always saying. brothers are so cool. they play fun stuff and help with hard things like opening bananas and reaching high stuff...and they read books to you. i suppose the next best thing to having brothers is having boys that are great brothers to each other and to their sister. it makes me feel so much joy when i see these moments. so much joy! here's to sharing the joy...



3 comments:
Amen to that. I love that my kids have brothers. They are just so easy going, playful and helpful. Nothing against their sister -- she is perfect in her own right. But, I really am glad I have these 2 boys.
What is up with the plastic-bag chair?
lice baby! it's all over now...thankfully!
Post a Comment