the great huge adventure that is the porter family
She is just beautiful. I'm so happy for your family.*Love her name!
You guys have just outdone yourselves. Grandma Buckly would be proud to see all your lovely children, especially your new June.Enjoy your family. Hopefully I can see June before she's married.
Thank you for allowing me to follow your wonderful lives. I should start one for my family I guess.Love all of youAunt MA
Looks perfect! Congrats!
she looks like gayla!! congratulations!!!!!!!!
Post a Comment
5 comments:
She is just beautiful. I'm so happy for your family.
*Love her name!
You guys have just outdone yourselves. Grandma Buckly would be proud to see all your lovely children, especially your new June.
Enjoy your family. Hopefully I can see June before she's married.
Thank you for allowing me to follow your wonderful lives. I should start one for my family I guess.
Love all of you
Aunt MA
Looks perfect! Congrats!
she looks like gayla!! congratulations!!!!!!!!
Post a Comment