Thursday, May 19, 2011

say cheese

jbug smiled!



she gave her first real smiles to miss a last week. devan was holding her on our bed one day when june looked at him, then turned her head to look at avery who was sitting next to him. devan said she just very deliberately looked at avery and smiled in a way that was like a recognition of who avery was. devan said it was a really great moment that all three of them felt. i think avery and june have become fast friends.

and while i've seen a few smiles here and there in the last week this morning she gave me her first smile show. it was so fun! enjoy!
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Deanna said...

What a cutie! Can't wait to see her and hold her.

Juneanne said...

Oh, how I wish I was there to see that special moment! I am so happy that Avery got the first real smile! I'm missing all my little sweeties~ Love and kisses, gmmjb