This event actually took place last week. This is a post Chas wrote for our Porter Reporter Online family blog. Thought you might find it interesting...and just fyi...I verified the story the next day with his teacher. The lack of response -- and then pitiful late response -- of our principal just further demonstrates her complete lack of competence as an administrator. such is life!
You will never believe what happened to me today! At 2:20pm my class was playing a kickball game outside with Mrs. Myovich's class. The teachers said that we could have twenty minutes outside, but I think they had a feeling that we should go inside. So we only got 10 mintues to play and went inside. I think they were right to have taken us inside because 30 seconds later when I had just sat down at my desk I saw a man running from a cop on a motorcycle across our blacktop. They crashed in the same spot I was standing while playing kickball. The cop jumped off the motorcycle while he was still riding it and tackled the guy. Then he took a gun out of his pocket and put it to the man's neck. If we had still been outside I would have been hit by the motorcycle! I'm glad our teacher took us inside earlier than she had planned. After we saw the cop jump on the man our teacher shut our door and locked it and put our blinds down so we couldn't see what was happening. But out the back window we saw four police cars, two more motorcycles, and a black car that looks like the President's (secret service kind). I think he was a law breaker. What a day I had at school. Now that is freaky.
What happened to you today???
Chas
1 comment:
Is the teacher LDS? :) Cool story!
Post a Comment