Love it!! What is it about that can of heaven that makes us all do that? I even sneak a squirt in my mouth when they aren't looking. Our kids are growing up...Chas looks like a fifth grader or something and I can't believe Avery will be in kindergarten next year! Are you guys coming down for the holidays? We would love to see ya!
no, we're not. my parents are coming out. and we're headed to san diego for thanksgiving.
maybe next summer depending on whether or not 1. we can afford it and 2. we have tenents or have to sell our house or do something else with it or 3. move back into it.
3 comments:
That was always my favorite treat that Mom would give us. So fun!
Love it!! What is it about that can of heaven that makes us all do that? I even sneak a squirt in my mouth when they aren't looking. Our kids are growing up...Chas looks like a fifth grader or something and I can't believe Avery will be in kindergarten next year! Are you guys coming down for the holidays? We would love to see ya!
no, we're not. my parents are coming out. and we're headed to san diego for thanksgiving.
maybe next summer depending on whether or not 1. we can afford it and 2. we have tenents or have to sell our house or do something else with it or 3. move back into it.
who knows really jen? i sure as heck don't!
Post a Comment